воскресенье, 13 января 2019 г.

Lamerat: "Those who know me know that I am quite a party animal"




Rémi Lamerat (28 years old, 19 caps) accepted for the daily L'Equipe to review his participation in the famous night trip to Edinburgh, which followed the defeat of the XV of France in Scotland (32-26) in the last 6 Nations Tournament and involved 8 French players, among whom was therefore the three-quarters international centre of Clermont.

Lamerat accepted the exclusion of the culprits by coach Jacques Brunel and his staff: "I understood this exclusion because we have a duty to represent, an image of the French team to respect. It was more what was said around me that I had trouble accepting, because it was something I couldn't control. In these cases, you make yourself very small and give everything on the field to try to reassure yourself. In fact, I used this story as an additional motivation to be good with Clermont. I took it as a boost," he says today, right in his boots. 

1 комментарий:

  1. If I enjoy this privilege all alone, it shows how ungrateful I am because I got my breakthrough from a post been posted online as well and recommendation I saw too. I besically thought that it was a scam until I decided to give it a try just a little start up of R3000 and I got R15000 in 5 day's it was so amazing and everything works out. BTC. WhatsApp Mrs dawn to start trading:
    +17168691327

    ОтветитьУдалить